Ken W. did this article a couple years ago.  Afocn/Anvil and Tolco/Eaton
have some braces.

https://sprinklerage.com/seismic-bracing-of-cpvc-pipe/

"ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Ken Wagoner, C.F.P.E., C.W.B.S.P, S.E.T. "
Seismic Bracing of CPVC Pipe
August 29, 2018

please note comments:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The article and its content is not a Formal
Interpretation issued pursuant to NFPA Regulations. Any opinion expressed
is the personal opinion of the author and presenter and does not
necessarily present the official position of the NFPA and its Technical
Committee