From: John Irwin <jir...@quickresponsefl.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2021 1:12 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org; Scott Futrell <sco...@ffcdi.com>
Cc: Aaron Peck <ap...@quickresponsefl.com>; Andrew Baldwin
<abald...@quickresponsefl.com>; Roberto Alvarez <ralva...@quickresponsefl.com>
Subject: Re: NFPA 13 8.15.7.2 / 8.15.7.5 - Temporary Parking

Scott, I can appreciate all of that, but Florida has a state fire code. And we
as life safety professionals (contractors or AHJs) don't get to debate and
write code for each job. We're talking about a regular old covered drive
through. Not a dock meant for loading. It's a porte cochere. And parking is
temporary.
John Irwin
Director Of Construction
Quick Response Fire Protection
727-282-9243
Typed on tiny keys, just for you. Please forgive spelling errors, typographical
transgressions and grammatical gaffs.