We regularly allowed FM Global as partial, especially for parts that had to do
with controlling fire, i.e., every part of a data sheet that had to do with the
fuel matrix, the storage system, how fire and jet would propagate, how heat
would get to fusible part of sprinkler head, head install, including head
location, flue spaces, shelving, on and on. Its not one from column A, and two
from Column B. Our goal not being acceptable to FM Global for seismic design
etc. If their seismic design system was used we expected review by FM or other
acceptable third party. Their methodology was different enough that we couldn’t
use it ourselves. Maybe you P.E.’s could wade around in it. Maybe we could have
too, but we couldn’t dedicate excess time to one project. Not fair to someone
else in the in-basket.

Best.

Bruce