Hi Adrian

Thanks for the answers, sincerely the idea of these posts is to explore
opinions, because that is at the end all we have, from these opinions
interesting ideas come up, even if you (or others) disagree with my
opinions.

*"Seems to me that fixing these is bigger priority then starting on
a campaign that will only add to that list."*

I am not starting any campaign, I am giving an opinion and asking for
more.

I am well aware of the number of issues and I am taking the lead in solving
some of them.

*"If you want to help Spyder, then I would suggest working on the Project*
*manager."*

This is what I have been working on since the past months (besides the
other minor PRs I helped with). A project manager would work best
if you could handle different python versions and different package
versions
as needed. virtual env and pip could do for python only packages, and I
have some work in this direction. For nonpython things, well conda+pip
work pretty well and I also have work in this direction.

Thanks again :)