Hi,

We have noticed that you started packaging Qt5 for Anaconda. To avoid
duplicating work and potentially causing package conflicts, I'd like to let
you know that we have made pretty good packages that we are using in our
project, ARTIQ:

https://anaconda.org/m-labs/pyqt5
https://anaconda.org/m-labs/qt5

It would be nice if everyone could use the same Qt5 and PyQt5 packages. I
have already contacted Continuum about this but they did not reply.

Sebastien