Hi, Carlos,

There's one more here. showturtle() command shuts Spyder down with the
following messages:

Python 3.5.2 (v3.5.2:4def2a2901a5, Jun 25 2016, 22:18:55) [MSC v.1900 64
bit (AMD64)] on win32
>>> from turtle import *
>>> showturtle()
>>> Fatal Python error: PyEval_RestoreThread: NULL tstate

Thread 0x00001c88 (most recent call first):
  File "c:\python35\lib\site-packages\spyder\utils\bsdsocket.py", line 64
in read_packet
  File
"c:\python35\lib\site-packages\spyder\widgets\externalshell\monitor.py",
line 453 in run
  File "c:\python35\lib\threading.py", line 914 in _bootstrap_inner
  File "c:\python35\lib\threading.py", line 882 in _bootstrap

  File "c:\python35\lib\site-packages\spyder\utils\site\sitecustomize.py",
line 335 in qt_nt_inputhook

In this respect here is a question regarding IDLE. Is there an abridged
version of Spyper - just a console + editor + a primitive menu,
a sort of Spyder Python IDLE with the ability to use Turtle graphics engine
for educational purposes. Or to put it differently, how can i compile my
IDLE out of your source, if any?

вторник, 11 октября 2016 г., 5:53:39 UTC+10 пользователь Carlos Córdoba