Hi Андрей

As Carlos said, part of the big spyder refactor currently going on (planned
for Spyder 4.0) will enable handling multiple languages with the ipython
console, plus notebook support.

We will start with Julia and R, and develop them as plugins, but we are in
need of active Julia/R users that can take care of the plugin, as we need
to focus our energies on Spyder (and python). Interested :-) ?

Cheers,