Hi,

I just created a new Python 3.4 Anaconda environment from Miniconda 2. (Win
7 64-bit).

I fired up Spyder 3 and every time I enter a command in the IPython
console, I get the following error in the Internal Console:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"E:\Miniconda2\envs\py34\lib\site-packages\qtconsole\base_frontend_mixin.py",
line 163, in _dispatch
    handler(msg)
  File
"E:\Miniconda2\envs\py34\lib\site-packages\spyder\widgets\ipythonconsole\namespacebrowser.py",

line 188, in _handle_execute_reply
    self.handle_exec_method(msg)
  File
"E:\Miniconda2\envs\py34\lib\site-packages\spyder\widgets\ipythonconsole\shell.py",

line 225, in handle_exec_method
    properties = ast.literal_eval(data['text/plain'])
  File "E:\Miniconda2\envs\py34\lib\ast.py", line 46, in literal_eval
    node_or_string = parse(node_or_string, mode='eval')
  File "E:\Miniconda2\envs\py34\lib\ast.py", line 35, in parse
    return compile(source, filename, mode, PyCF_ONLY_AST)
  File "<unknown>", line 19
    'numpy': {'array_ndim': <function numpy.core.fromnumeric.ndim>,
                            ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I created the same environment on a different Win 7 64-bit PC and don't get
this error. Any ideas, or instructions on how I can debug this?

A few items from 'conda list':
anaconda -> 4.2.0 py34_0
ipython -> 5.1.0 py34_0
numpy -> 1.11.1 py34_0