Our users telnet into LInux from Windows.

On their Windows machines, they have an X client.

When they start Spyder on Linux, it renders on Windows via the X client.

But it's slow and ugly.

I'd rather have Spyder start on the server and listen to a port.  This
would let the user hit it from a Browser.

This is much the way iPython Notebook does it.

I've seen other tools that render in X but if you tell them to bind to, it becomes a service from a browser.

How do I get Spyder to run in Linux in a way that lets the user hit it from
a browser on Windows?

All assistance appreciated.

"spyder" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/spyderlib.