Hello,

Using the following instructions:

You can easily install this version if you use Anaconda by running:
  conda update qt pyqt

  conda install spyder

I don't get the update to 3.0.1 ! (I am running Windows 10)

(C:\Users\ingvdboom\Anaconda3) C:\Users\ingvdboom>conda update qt pyqt
Fetching package metadata .........
Solving package specifications: ..........

# All requested packages already installed.
# packages in environment at C:\Users\ingvdboom\Anaconda3:
#
pyqt                      5.6.0                    py35_0
qt                        5.6.0                    vc14_0  [vc14]

(C:\Users\ingvdboom\Anaconda3) C:\Users\ingvdboom>conda install spyder
Fetching package metadata .........
Solving package specifications: ..........

# All requested packages already installed.
# packages in environment at C:\Users\ingvdboom\Anaconda3:
#
spyder                    3.0.0                    py35_0

(C:\Users\ingvdboom\Anaconda3) C:\Users\ingvdboom>

How can I resolve this so I can update to the latest version of Spyder ?

Sincerely,
-Martijn