I don't understand what you mean by docking. Do you want to use it in a separate window?

El 06/08/17 a las 00:29, Alex Moore escribió:
Is there a way to stop the IPython Console automatically docking? That behavior is the only thing I hate about Spyder, but I REALLY hate it.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "spyder" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to spyderlib+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:spyderlib+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to spyderlib@googlegroups.com <mailto:spyderlib@googlegroups.com>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/spyderlib.