When I open an IPython console from Spyder and I move some windows around
the IPython console, rather than staying put, can dock it itself to the
main Spyder window.  I find this restricts where I can place windows.  I
want the IPython console to stay free of the main Spyder window.  When I
detach the IPython console, I would like the option for it to STAY detached
until I choose otherwise.  BTW I an using Python 3.6 Anaconda releasde and
Windows 10 Professional.