You need to run

    pwd

in your current console.

Cheers,
Carlos

El 16/08/17 a las 15:19, Cole Trujillo escribió:
Hello, I have been using anaconda spyder for the mac and I have been having the same problem of not being able to set the console working directory as there is not a button to do so. Reading the comments it sounds like it automaticaly updates? How do I know if it has automatically udaped to the folder I wish it to be?
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "spyder" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to spyderlib+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:spyderlib+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to spyderlib@googlegroups.com <mailto:spyderlib@googlegroups.com>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/spyderlib.