I wrote a python script that scrapes a website and then writes to a csv. I
wrote it in the Spyder ide installed with Anacondo.

I want the script to run autocratically every day

The script runs fine when I run it in Spyder, but I cannot start it by
double click. I also tried to run it using task scheduler. It does not work.

I have be searching in different forums but haven't found a solution. If
anyone has any suggestions, I appreciate the help.

"spyder" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/spyderlib.