De: spyderlib@googlegroups.com <spyderlib@googlegroups.com> En nombre de Carlos
Córdoba
Enviado el: jueves, 13 de febrero de 2020 12:56
Para: spyderlib@googlegroups.com
Asunto: Re: [spyder] Re: spyder 4 keeps crashing unexpectedly - how can I
create a crash log?

Hi,

This problem should be fixed in Spyder 4.1.0, to be released in a couple of
weeks.

Cheers,
Carlos

El 12/02/20 a las 5:05 p. m., Isaac Baum escribió:

Same Here. It's all so tiresome.

On Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 8:20:08 PM UTC-6, Josh Johnstone wrote:

I'm also experiencing this issue. I'm using Spyder 4.0.1, Windows 10. Every 1-2
hours, the IDE locks up and I have to kill the process. I haven't been able to
get a crash log. The time and frustration of killing and restarting Spyder (and
sometimes even Anaconda) and recovering my recent progress is really slowing
down development.