Hi there,

I have recently been trying to integrate PsychoPy with Spyder, and have
been following online instructions to set up an environment, using an
environment file, through which these two programs can interact.

The type of code I've been using is:
conda env create -n psychopy -f psychopy-env.yml
conda activate psychopy

Or:
conda create -n psychopyenv python=3.8
conda install -n psychopyenv pip spyder psychopy
conda activate psychopyenv

But after all this I still can't get Spyder to recognise the PsychoPy
module. Also, when I now open Spyder, an 'Issue reporter' window opens,
saying that an internal problem has been encountered, but I'm not sure what
the problem is. Spyder has also seemed to 'reset', removing all my altered
keyboard shortcuts for example, and offering me the interactive tour as if
I've just installed Spyder for the first time. This is occurring even after
I've removed the two environments (in the code above) from the Anaconda
Navigator.

Please can someone tell me what's going on? Have I messed around with
environments too much?

Thanks very much,
Alex