One possible way is to go to the Variable Explorer panel and use the "Save
data as" button. Then, in some other day, use the "Import data" button.
[image: image.png]
However, I don't know how robust this method is and what serialization type
it uses. If it uses pickle, it may be sensitive to Python version updates.
It may also be sensitive to internal state data, depending on the
variables' types.

If available, prefer serialization methods provided by the classes
themselves.