Hi!
Let me start by saying I am new to all of this.
I am trying to work  on an extensionless file (ie, file name does not have
a dot) that contains python code. Spyder opens it as if it were a txt file
(no python formatting, or anything that applies to ".py" files) and I
cannot get it to open it as if it were a python file. Could someone please
point me in the right direction?
Thanks!