I am new to using Spyder, I find it is so easy to use, a lot of thought has
gone into it's design. However I have a problem with the Python installed
with Spyder. I am using Python with MySQL. When I run a program with the
first line "import mysql.connector" the program fails because it can't find
the MySQL/Python connector.
I have a previous installation of Python and the program works perfectly
with that Python. I tried reinstalling the MySQL/Python Connector, but that
made no difference.
Is there a way to make Spyder use the Python that works, or get Spyder to
see the connector?