On 9/21/15 6:09 PM, Sergi Pons Freixes wrote:

    OK, I'm still not able to reproduce (see attached), as long as
    include_schemas=True.  However, in your env.py, you have this:

    def include_symbol(tablename, schema):
        return schema == table_args['schema']

    Which you are setting as your include_symbol option. I don't see
    what "table_args" is here, however this would definitely have the
    effect of omitting tables from the autogenerate.   I would suggest
    removing this include_symbol callable, it does not appear to have
    any purpose.

Oh, sorry, that was a mistake on the copy-pasting to the e-mail. On the tests I removed include_symbol, and it was not passed to context.configure().
I'm still suspecting something is up with your search_path. Keeping mine on the default of "public", the alembic_version table cannot be created correctly because you have the "version_table_schema=public", which confuses SQLAlchemy because whatever names are in search_path are implicit (postgresql thing, not SQLAlchemy); when I test, it raises an exception.

Are you sure you don't have any in-application event handlers or similar manipulating search_path? Can you put this in your env.py and tell me what it says?

    with connectable.connect() as connection:

        row = connection.execute("show search_path").fetchone()
        print row

Alternatively, can you please remove the "version_table_schema" directive and test? If your search_path is "public", it should not be needed.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sqlalchemy-alembic" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sqlalchemy-alembic+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:sqlalchemy-alembic+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.