Hi Mike,

I bumped up to SA to v0.9.10 and alembic completed successfully adding a
revision. IOW, I didn't have to "fudge" with neither the deadcbed_.py nor
with the .sql (offline).

However, when running either migration (online/offline), I received the
same error as before.

sqlalchemy.exc.InternalError: (InternalError) cannot drop table
groups_history because other objects depend on it
DETAIL: constraint folders_history_id_fkey on table folders_history depends
on table groups_history
constraint projects_history_id_fkey on table projects_history depends on
table groups_history
constraint userprofiles_history_id_fkey on table userprofiles_history
depends on table groups_history
HINT: Use DROP ... CASCADE to drop the dependent objects too.

(Even with SA 1.2.11, the migration file was nearly identical - there were
couple of differences dealing with JSONB(astext_type=sa.Text()) and an
autoincrement in a sequence)

I suspect is something specific to our older model.

I will try to craft a simple case that demonstrates the issue and post back.

Thanks!