.3.6 was stable (at least for me).

One of the issues to address is going to be the multi-DBAPI support. Keeping
all three stable at the same time can be tough. So starting .3.7, making
pyodbc the only supported configuration is OK with me, although I'll keep
pymssql up and running for the next couple of releases, as we're using it
here internally. Adodbapi is starting to look like a lost cause: emails are
going unanswered and there's been no updates for quite some time.

Speaking of testing, Paul has done a great job at bringing MSSQL up to speed
on a lot of the tests, and I believe there's only like four tests that don't
pass now, and I would wager those are because of database feature issues,
not overt bugs. Maybe it's time to start putting MSSQL on the regular test
rotation.