Thanks, that looks like what I'm looking for. I assume specifying
"ibm_db_sa://" for the string will let SA use the proper dialect?

I'm now getting "pyodbc.Connection object has no attribute
server_info", in case anyone happens to know what that's about. I'm
getting nightmarish flashbacks to my "has no attribute" error last
week for the same object. But at least this is a different one; I'll
count it as a good thing!