That makes more sense, but as soon as I put "+pyodbc" in, I'm back to
last week's "pyodbc.Connection object has no attribute dbms_ver"
error. Pyodbc seems to be the problem, which is ironic--on its own,
pyodbc is the only way I've been able to talk to the server at all.
Add it to SA, though, and that attribute error appears.