Hello,

I ran into a warning (1300, "Invalid utf8mb4 character string: 'C3D545'")
when inserting or updating a `blob` and apparently that’s expected behavior
as per MySQL bug 79317 <https://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=79317>. However,
according to one of the comments
<https://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=79317#c439353> the solution would be to
use the “*_binary* character-set introducer
<https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/charset-literal.html>”.

How would I specify that in SQLAlchemy for `blob` columns?

Thanks!
Jens