Hi everyone!

I am trying to build the following query with SQLAlchemy:

    "select top 100 s_acctbal, s_name, n_name, p_partkey, p_mfgr, s_address,
s_phone, s_comment from system.part, "
    "system.supplier, system.partsupp, system.nation, system.region where
p_partkey = ps_partkey "
    "and s_suppkey = ps_suppkey and p_size = 15 and p_type like '%BRASS' and
s_nationkey = n_nationkey "
    "and n_regionkey = r_regionkey and r_name = 'EUROPE' and ps_supplycost =
(select min(ps_supplycost) "
    "from system.partsupp, system.supplier, system.nation, system.region where
p_partkey = ps_partkey "
    "and s_suppkey = ps_suppkey and s_nationkey = n_nationkey and n_regionkey =
r_regionkey and r_name = 'EUROPE')"
    " order by s_acctbal desc, n_name, s_name, p_partkey;")

But unfortunately, I am unable to figure out how to impose top 100 on the query,
This is what I have upto now:

q2 = session.query(Supplier.s_acctbal, Supplier.s_name, Nation.n_name,
Part.p_partkey, Part.p_mfgr,
                   Supplier.s_address, Supplier.s_phone,
Supplier.s_comment).filter(Part.p_partkey == Partsupp.ps_partkey,
                   Supplier.s_suppkey== Partsupp.ps_suppkey, Part.p_size == 15,
Part.p_type.like('%BRASS'),
                   Supplier.s_nationkey == Nation.n_nationkey,
Nation.n_regionkey == Region.r_regionkey,
                   Region.r_name ==
'Europe').order_by(Supplier.s_acctbal.desc(), Nation.n_name, Part.p_partkey)

It might be that I making some other mistake as well, because I get no result
from the query upto now.

I would be really thankful if anyone of you could help me.

Best Wishes,
Sugandha