SQLite version 3.7.14 is now available on the SQLite website

    http://www.sqlite.org/

Version 3.7.14 is a regularly scheduled maintenance release containing a few
performance enhancements and minor code refinements.  Support for OS/2 has been
dropped, but as we were unable to locate any active uses of SQLite on OS/2, we
do not think this will be a serious hardship on anyone.  Upgrading from prior
releases is optional.  Details regarding the changes in version 3.7.14 can be
found at

   http://www.sqlite.org/releaselog/3_7_14.html

As always, please send email to sqlite-us...@sqlite.org or directly to me if
you encounter any difficulties with this new release.  Thanks.

D. Richard Hipp
d...@hwaci.com