From: Drew, Stephen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 11:05 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [sqlite] Functions & Keywords

Hello,

It is straightforward to define a function in SQLite...such as MY_FUNCTION(
).

Is there an equally simple way to define a keyword, i.e. exactly like the
function above but without the parentheses?

I am trying to expand SQLite, using user-defined functions, to more closely
resemble Oracle SQL features.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Stephen Drew Stephen Drew Stephen Drew Front Office Development Team Front
Office Development Team Front Office Development Team  Beauchamp Financial
Technology Limited tel: +44 (0)20 7469 8636 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  web: www.bftl.com <http://www.bftl.com/>  85
Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0AA, United Kingdom