Hi,

I'm using DBD::SQLite compiled with SQLite version 2.8.11.  I'm getting the
following error, with RaiseError => 1:

   DBD::SQLite::db do failed:  at load_db.pl line 27, <$in_file> line
220663.

(Line 27 is simply $dbh->do("COMMIT"); )

So,

 A) Why isn't the error string being displayed as part of the error?

 B) What might be actually causing the commit to fail?  There is 1 active
transaction at this point in the code, and no previous transactions.  My
script boils down to the following pseudocode:

   create_new_sqlite_database();
   $dbh->do("BEGIN");
   add_lots_of_rows_to_lots_of_tables();
   $dbh->do("COMMIT");