hi-

i was recently a student but not any longer.  I should have grabbed an
academic copy of delphi on my way out
the door when i graduated from college last year (poor planning...i am
kicking myself).  I am disabled and work part time
and am on ssdi.  I confused everyone when I mentioned the classes i use
to take and that i was
working part-time. It certainly made it seem like i am currently a
student and i apologize.  I will
check maybe with a couple places and see if i can get a deal if i am
disabled and do NOT
build anything commercial.

Maybe they cant get me a price any cheaper than what they already offer
but they might take an extra minute
to clarify a license issue if am confused.

Thanks for writing.  I will come up with some ideas eventually.  I have
lots of free time to think about it.

I hope i can write some sqlite software tools or other free software
soon.

thanks,
jim