Well this does not sound good at all. I would think
that SQLite would at least do a better job at queries.

The issues with performance and scalability is of
great concern. I was planning on create some new apps
that use SQLite, but now I'm wondering is this little
database is capable of handle over 2 Gigabytes (GB) of
data even though the docs says it can handle up to 2
Terabytes (TB).

Does it really make sense to cut back on performance
in order to keep the library size small?

Will SQLite 3.0 fix these problems?

__
Raymond Irving