From: J.W. Janssen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 2:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [sqlite] Variable sub-queries?

Hi,

The documentation on SQLite states that variable subqueries aren't
supported. I whether SQLite will support this in the (near) future, and if
not, why not.

TiA,

  Jan Willem

--
  `
  | J.W. Janssen,  Groesbeekseweg 191             ,  (o<
  | 6523 NS Nijmegen, The Netherlands             |  /\
  | mail:  j dot w dot janssen at lxtreme dot nl  | v_/_
  | http:  www.lxtreme.nl                         '
  ` --

    "Statistics are like bikinis.
     What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is vital."
      -- anonymous /.'er

-- Thank you.

Richard Boehme
Senior Programmer and Development Coordinator
eyeMaginations, Inc
410-321-5481 x18