Doug Currie wrote:
The TEMP_STORE features should have been fully implemented by
check-in [1302] on 2004-Apr-23.  Have you observed otherwise?

1. Searching for TEMP_STORE in the sources, I see it described in the
comments in main.c but it does not appear to be used anywhere in the
code. So, this compiler macro does nothing as far as I can tell.

2. There is support for pragma temp_store -- but even this doesn't
seem to have any affect on operation... searching the sources I can't
find any use of db->temp_store (perhaps I am not following the logic).

Yep. Looks like it got unimplemented again with check-in [1325] on 2004-May-08.

-- D. Richard Hipp -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 704.948.4565