Jakub, I must ask you to forgive me as only now noticed you were not the sender of the tracker message for the bug. Sorry for the confusion (I must stop replying messages late at night).

In the code I tested it was always the 113th row because I only created a single table. I would assume it would happen sooner to you because you have several tables created.

It's a little difficult to test your code as it is dependent on other libraries. Could you post just the SQL statements used so we could check it with the new SQLite-wince v3.0.5?

As I don't know the classes you are using I have no way of checking the stack use of them (could they be creating rowsets in the stack, for example?).

Anyway, with the 3.0.5 port, I could now insert 50000 rows without problems. Maybe you could check if my merge is different from yours and if it works now.

Regards,
~Nuno Lucas

Jakub Adamek, dando pulos de alegria, escreveu :
Nuno, I have changed back to SQLite 2 and have my code ready to switch to version 3 again if the bug is repaired. The thing happens when first calling balance_nonroot, which is in your case always on the 113th row, in my case on the 33th row and in the mail message
always at the sixth CREATE TABLE. I did try SQLite 3.0.5 and copied the changes as in SQLite-WinCE with no improvement.

I would agree with too much stack space, which may be perhaps solved by using malloc() and free() in sqlite_nonroot.

Jakub