Jakub Adamek, dando pulos de alegria, escreveu :
> Nuno, I am much surprised that version 3.0.5 helped you. It didn't help
> me. Neither my nor your port. BUT your remark helped me! You are right
> that it is because of stack space, and the default setting in Windows CE
> projects is 0x10000, i.e. 65 kB. After changing to 0x100000, i.e. 1 MB
> my test program which first added 1000 rows of size 0..2000, than
> deleted all of them and created 1000 tables works fine. Did you perhaps
> also change this setting?

Now that that you talked about it, I remembered an irritating bug in
VC++ that forces us to rebuild all after changing linking options
(clean, build doesn't work). You are right, it's the same...

But the good news is that I found the cure (well, thinking about it, I
should have remembered about it earlier). There is a
SQLITE_MAX_PAGE_SIZE constant exactly for the sake of embedded systems.

I committed a new version, where I defined that to be 1024 (instead of
the default of 8192) and it works now. I tried 2048 but it isn't low
enough, too.

If someone wants more, it will have to increase the stack size in the
linking options, and it should be done by someone that understands what
it wants to do.

> Are you going to merge 3.0.6?

Already done and committed, stay tuned for the release...

Regards,
~Nuno Lucas