Does anyone know how to synchronize the data on the WinCE device with a
database on a server computer?  I'm just testing the feasibility of using
SQLite for our projects that run under wireless  WinCE 3.0 device.  The
primary database is a Sybase database server running on Sun workstations.
The WinCE SQLite would be a subset of the Sybase database.  My conceptual
problem is if we do that, how could we keep the two databases synchronized?
The wireless computers will not always be within radio frequency (RF) of the
database, so a large part of its work is off-line from the main Sybase
server.

Thanks for any hints or links you may be able to provide.

Mel Stober