Heh everyone!

I've recently tried to upgrade from SQLite 3.0.8 to 3.2.1 and have run into a
snag. This is probably something REAL simple that I'm just not seeing. I'm
hoping someone can point out my stupid mistake...

When I rebuild our project with 3.2.1 instead of 3.0.8, I'm getting a syntax
error, where none previously existed, while constructing a database. I've found
that I can reproduce this same behavior by executing the identical SQL
statements using the "sqlite3" command interface:

% sqlite3 tmp.db
SQLite version 3.2.1
Enter ".help" for instructions

sqlite> CREATE TABLE 'Open|SpeedShop' (version INTEGER);

sqlite> INSERT INTO 'Open|SpeedShop' (version) VALUES (1);

sqlite> CREATE TABLE Threads (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, host TEXT, pid INTEGER
DEFAULT NULL, posix_tid INTEGER DEFAULT NULL, openmp_tid INTEGER DEFAULT NULL,
mpi_rank INTEGER DEFAULT NULL);

sqlite> CREATE TABLE AddressSpaces (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, thread INTEGER,
time_begin INTEGER, time_end INTEGER, addr_begin INTEGER, addr_end INTEGER,
linked_object INTEGER);

sqlite> CREATE TABLE LinkedObjects (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, addr_begin INTEGER,
addr_end INTEGER, file INTEGER, is_executable INTEGER);

sqlite> CREATE TABLE Functions (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, linked_object INTEGER,
addr_begin INTEGER, addr_end INTEGER, name TEXT);

sqlite> CREATE TABLE Statements (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, linked_object INTEGER,
file INTEGER, line INTEGER, column INTEGER);
SQL error: near "column": syntax error

sqlite>

In the above, "tmp.db" did not exist prior to the execution of "sqlite3". Where
is the syntax error near "column" in the last line?

-- William Hachfeld