I am not sure about sqlite2009, but you edit DBs that are encrypted using
the encryption in system.data.sqlite.  I use SQLITE Expert. It allows you
to replace the standard library which does not support encryption to one
from the system.data.sqlite that does. It is the interop dll that you
replace. Then after entering the password, the encryption and decryption
becomes transparent to you.

Richard Andersen wrote:
In DB Browser for SQlite I can edit the table but I'm not sure if the
SQLCipher encryption used here can be made to work with
System.Data.SQlite, or how to do if it can. Does anyone know anything
about this?