Hello !

I'm also looking for a way to achieve something similar but using attached databases, I mean:

Open a local database that automatically attach other databases and have views/triggers that use/apply to the attached databases.

Why I want this ?

To overcome sqlite3 limitations with one writer per database and difficulty to manage multi million records tables spreading then in individual databases.

Something that the "temp" database can already partially do without persistence.

Cheers !