On Thu, 16 Feb 2017, Warren Young wrote:

Taking it off-list, since there is zero remaining connection to SQLite now:

Thank you for taking it off list.

How can we expect people to write threaded programs when even a simple integer increment is prone to race conditions and read-modify-write errors?

I have not encountered much issue with threads in my own programs. Using threads requires attention to detail, such as if all libraries used (e.g. sqlite3) are thread safe and the terms by which they are thread safe.

However, there is still the specific issue I posted about which no one has posted a follow-up on.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn