26-03-2017 petern :

> The table-naming-expression, if
> normal expressions are allowed, would obviously require sqlite3_prepare to
> consult the database in situations where the name string expression depended
> on a SQL statement being evaluated. Is this the main problem with allowing
> dynamically named tables SQLite?

Hi, in an earliar post you mentioned the loadable extension eval.c that adds
the eval() SQL function.  Just for  my understanding, may I assume that you
currently use that as a work around. E.g.
select eval(printf("create table %s (a,b,c)', tablename) from mytables;

Anyway thanks for mentioning the existense of eval(). E. Pasma