> On Jun 14, 2017, at 4:52 AM, Paul Sanderson <sandersonforens...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I am just taking a look at imposter tables and while the implementation is
> neat I am just wondering what their use is

Well, right near the top of the page it says "Imposter tables are intended for
analysis and debugging only.” So it doesn’t sound like they’re for use in a
production system.

(On the other hand, my mind immediately jumps to wondering if they could be
used to implement map/reduce views (a la CouchDB). The indexes-on-expressions
feature gets partway toward enabling map/reduce, except for the fact it can
only add a single row to the index per table row.)

—Jens