On 7/13/17, David Raymond <david.raym...@tomtom.com> wrote:
> Is there a page for the LSM1 extension?

We were just discussing that internally.  The current decision is to
omit the LSM1 bullet from the change log for this release.  We need to
spend more time on that extension before it is officially announced.
The code is still in the source tree but it is still unofficial and
experimental.

If you reload the change log, you will find that bullet is now missing.

I might add back a bullet about the code being present in the source
tree as "work-in-progress" and not for general consumption, yet.
--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org