My tone isn't about the technical development discussion.  Its about my
subscribing to this forum and seeing my 11 year olds mentality shine
through with his "I'm not getting the attention I want, so I'm going to
yell and scream and pout until I get what I want".  Perhaps it is a
language barrier, or a cultural difference I don't know about, but, in the
last SEVERAL notes (Pretty much the post right after Dr Hipps notice of the
draft in this particular thread), this hasn't been levied to the technical
side of things, but an individual who is screaming and making demands.
Making demands isn't a discussion.

No one is perfect, I get that.  And please, do discuss the possible or
impossibility of the security faults of the library.  I'm interested in
that.  I'm not interested in seeing the demands.