On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 12:25 PM, petern <peter.nichvolo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> You're trying to change the topic to the security model. This thread is
> supposed to be about a lengthy beyond the pale proposal that named all
> manner of hypothetical boogie men before concluding the only way is a
> "nuclear solution" as in: "Let's just nuke it, that's only way to be
> safe".   I'll ask again. Did you read the proposal itself? If not, why are
> you responding on this thread?  What is your expertise exactly?

My expertise extends to the knowledge that what Dr Hipp has written is of
the best interest of all the BILLIONS of devices that are out in the field,
actively used knowingly, or unknowingly by the users who use the library.

Your attitude towards a public forum and bully attempts isn't required
here.  I'd ask YOU to leave based on the fact that your behavior is
anything but professional, as I'm not interested in your self proclaimed
expertise.  Perhaps in the software development area, you are an expert in
your own products you deploy, but absolutely NOT in the area of what this
public domain library is being used for.

If there is an aspect of this software you do not like, fork it, and write
your own code to remove what Dr Hipp and his team has put into the code.