Keith, I know this is an old post but it refers to something we discussed
recently.

I tried the following

I added the #include carray.c line to just above the bottom of the
amalgamation such that the last few lines are

#include carray.c

#endif /* SQLITE_CORE */
#endif /* !defined(SQLITE_CORE) || defined(SQLITE_ENABLE_STMTVTAB) */

/************** End of stmt.c
************************************************/

I then added the following code to the end of carray.c

int core_init(const char* dummy)
{
        int nErr = 0;

        nErr += sqlite3_auto_extension((void*)sqlite3_carray_init);

        return nErr ? SQLITE_ERROR : SQLITE_OK;
}

-DSQLITE_CORE
-DSQLITE_EXTRA_INIT=core_init

Everything compiled OK but when I tried to access carray in a query I got a
"no such table" error. To be honest I had no idea where to put what and,
through debugging, I know the core_init function was never entered. Can you
tell me where I'm going wrong?