Howdy,

We are seeing a couple worrisome (and not very informative) messages repeatedly
in our logs:

            SQLite error (11): database corruption at line 55472 of [cf538e2783]

SQLite error (11): database corruption at line 55514 of [cf538e2783]

I have been looking around the web for a few days to try and figure out how to
diagnose this, but have come up empty-handed. This is occurring on various
Windows machines, though they appear to functional normally before, during and
after these errors are written to the logs. It was by chance that we stumbled
across these errors in the logs.

Is there a way to know what the lines are that the error messages are
complaining about? Is there a chance that the corruption is of a nominal
variety or that it is able to automatically recover, which is why it appears to
continue to function normally?

I also did my best to post a question on SO which you can see
here<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46180021/how-to-debug-the-cause-for-sqliteerror11-database-corruption?noredirect=1#comment79326475_46180021>.

Thanks in advance for any help you may have to offer.

Justin Esplin
Applications Dev II | Xactware

Phone: +1.801.932.8039

[Verisk Insurance Solutions]<http://www.verisk.com/insurance/>

[Forbes 2016 Most Innovative
Companies]<http://www.forbes.com/innovative-companies/list/#tab:rank_search:verisk>[America's
 Best Mid-Size
Employers]<https://www.forbes.com/best-midsize-employers/list/#tab:rank_search:verisk>[Great
 Place to Work]<http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/verisk-analytics>

verisk.com/xactware<http://verisk.com/xactware> |
vCard<http://www.dynasend.com/signatures/vcard/jlesplin-at-verisk.com.vcf> |
Map<https://www.google.com/maps/place/1100+W+Traverse+Pkwy,+Lehi,+UT+84043/@40.4350195,-111.8709977,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x87528004da6ecd33:0x621596ddfddd2474?hl=en>
 | Email<mailto:jlesp...@verisk.com>

[Blog]<http://www.verisk.com/blog>[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/verisk-insurance-solutions>[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/veriskinsurance>

This email is intended solely for the recipient. It may contain privileged,
proprietary or confidential information or material. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this email and any attachments and notify the
sender of the error.