On 9/15/17, Esplin, Justin <jlesp...@verisk.com> wrote:
> I was able to access a computer which encountered these errors, about 10
> minutes after they occurred. I ran "PRAGMA integrity_check" and it returned
> "ok". How/why would this have changed? I verified the user did not
> re-install our app or otherwise reconfigure the database.

You have not yet revealed to us:

(1) What operating system you are running on, including the specific
version number
(2) What specific version number of SQLite that you are running
(3) What compile-time time options you are using
(4) What filesystem the database is stored on.

All of these things are important.

The only other time we have seen a problem like this, it turned out to
be a bug in the file cache of the OS kernel, not in SQLite.  Just
because SQLite is the software reporting the problem, does not
necessarily mean that SQLite is the cause of the problem.  Details are
important.  Please provide as much context as possible.
--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org