The databases I make are pretty darned small and insignificant that even
full table scans wouldn't show that much of a hit in performance.  However,
if there were an API or SQL code or something we can add to our code that
would give you meaningful results (other than "Yes, it works") we could
email in, I'd be glad to add it in for debug executions.