On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Drago, William @ CSG - NARDA-MITEQ <
william.dr...@l3t.com> wrote:

> > I really need to come up with an alternative to the mailing list.
> > Perhaps some kind of forum system.  Suggestions are welcomed.
> > --
> > D. Richard Hipp
> > d...@sqlite.org
>
> Please, not a forum. The email list is instant, dynamic, and convenient. I
> don't think checking into a forum to stay current with the brisk activity
> here is very practical or appealing.

​I completely agree. The problem with a forum is mainly that it is not _a_
forum. It is a forum per list. Which means I spend way too much time
"polling" 8 to 10 web "forums" during the day just to see if anybody has
said anything of interest.

--
I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything, but I can't prove
it.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown